Corporate Matching Gift Programs match donations made by their employees (parents) to non-profit organizations. Take advantage of this Matching opportunity and your GHMS PTO contributions can easily be doubled! This is very easy and provides a substantial amount of extra donations to help our wonderful school.
How do you get the corporate matching funds?
- Many Fortune 1000 companies offer a matching gift program.
- If you are not sure if your company participates please contact your employer’s human resources department.
- Most programs are accessed via the company's intranet.
- To apply for the program you must simply fill out the form from your employer and your employer will contact the PTO for verification or ask you to submit the form through your PTO contact which can be found below.
- Please take advantage of this opportunity. It is a win-win for the children at GHMS.
- Some of the companies that match are:
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America
- But, please check with your company to see if they match because this is just a few of the companies that we are currently receive matching funds from.
Below is the information that you will need to apply for the corporate matching gift programs:
- Our organization Name: Gold Hill Middle School Parent Teacher Organization
- IRS Tax exempt 501(c)(3): 86-2753146
- Address of donation: 1025 Dave Gibson Boulevard, Fort Mill, SC 29708
- Phone: 803.548.8300
Email - email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for opportunities.
No Upcoming Events