UPDATES FOR DECEMBER DELIVERY
- Spirit wear is nearly done being printed and will be distributed the week of December 13 to your student’s homeroom teacher.
- If you noted on your order that you do not want your order being delivered to your student, your order can be picked up on 12/13 and 12/14 from 9am-2pm in the front office.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- Online only, except at school events
- Online order form open until Sunday, November 7.
- Please note that we have a box to check if this is a gift or not. If it is a gift, we will reach out the week of December 13 to arrange a pick up at the school front office.
- If this is not a gift, orders will be delivered to your student's homeroom teacher the week of December 13 (if FMVA, we will deliver to home addresses).
- Please note that there could be some shipping delays.
IMPORTANT OUT OF STOCK INFORMATION
- Due to Covid-19, and the supply and demand of goods, if your size in a particular style is not available when we place our bulk order, we will replace with another size or give you a refund. You will be notified if your size is not available.
Returns/Exchanges: No exchanges or returns and all sales are final.
dawg pound IN-SCHOOL STORE
- Dawg Pound - Unfortunately, our in-school store will be closed for the start of the 2021-2022 school year.
Please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn how to become a partner.
- Monday, December 6
- Tuesday, December 7
- Wednesday, December 8
- Thursday, December 9
- Friday, December 10
- Saturday, December 11
- Sunday, December 12
- Thursday, January 13