Your PTO is made up of hard-working parent volunteers & teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this school year. Get to know their names and faces. Please contact email us email@example.com with any questions.
The Mission of the Gold Hill Middle School PTO is to provide a bridge between the home and school so that parents/guardians, teachers, and administrators may work together in a cooperative environment to enhance and enrich the educational experience of all students attending Gold Hill Middle School. The Gold Hill Middle School PTO will provide resources for educational, social, and recreational needs, and promote open communication among and between all members of the Gold Hill Middle School community.
2023-2024 Executive Board
- Carissa Wiand - Co-President
- Tracey Schorsch - Co-President
- Karelyn Paddock - Co-VP
- Mikisha Wright - Co-VP
- Cheri Smith - Treasurer
- Jenny Shelden - Secretary
- Click here for board bios.
Just a few of the things we have been a part of over the past few years:
- Curriculum enhancements including IXL for math, Scholastic subscriptions for ELA, Gizmos for Science.
- Stipends for each grade level, Related Arts and Special Education for necessary purchases to enhance their grade/curriculum.
- Providing volunteers for several events including the semi-annual BBEL walk, Book Fairs, Bulldog Ice distribution as well as running the Dawg Pound in-school store during all lunches twice a week.
- Teacher appreciation luncheons & coordination of in-kind donations for monthly faculty/staff meetings.
- Providing food and beverages and student gift for the eight grade promotion.
- New electronic sign outside main entrance
- District-wide bus driver appreciation
- A new Bulldog mascot
click links below for more inforMation
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for opportunities.